What We Care For
We provide gentle, safe, and natural healthcare for injuries to the neck, mid back, and lower back. Chiropractic has been proven to provide superior results in these areas in recovery time and cost effectiveness.
The nervous system controls and coordinates all functions of the body Since chiropractic care seeks to normalize the function of the nerves related to the spine, its results are far-reaching. We provide excellent care for:
- back and neck pain
- automobile accidents
- sports injuries
- extremity tingling
- arm and shoulder pain
- joint problems
- lower back problems
- sciatica and leg pain
- postural problems
Our clinic utilizes a variety of state-of-the-art therapeutic equipment including hydrotherapy massage, interferential electrostimulation, and intersegmental traction. These procedures speed the healing process naturally and comfortably.
Summerfield Family Chiropractic is equipped with the latest digital x-ray technology allowing us immediate imaging on site. We have a strict "no waiting" policy making us quick and accessible to the working patient. We work with other providers to quickly resolve the injury while keeping the patient's health our primary concern.
- Neurological, orthopedic, chiropractic and physical exam procedures.
- Precision radiographic analysis of spine and osseous structure.
- Chiropractic adjusting techniques including Diversified, Gonstead, Pierce, Thompson, and Activator.
- Acupuncture for musculoskeletal pain and neurohormonal stimulation.
- Interferential electrostimulation to speed healing and reduce inflammation.
- Intersegmental traction to increase joint range of motion and restore ligament elasticity.
- Rehabilitation Exercise Counseling, A.R.T. Active Release Therapy and nutritional counseling.
- The office carries appropriate orthopedic supports, pillows, braces, etc.
- At times it is required that additional evaluation is needed by a neurologist, surgeon or related medical professionals. We only utilize the best of the best.
We accept Aetna, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Cigna, Medcost, Medicare, and United Health Care to name a few. Due to the many different insurance products we are unable to list them all here. Our knowledgeable staff is happy to call and verify your chiropractic benefits before you are billed for any services.
If you have limited or no coverage we offer reasonable cash plans. At Summerfield Family Chiropractic your health is our first priority. We will not let finances get in the way of getting you well. Call us, we'll make it work.
About the Doctor
Dr. Brown holds a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life University School of Chiropractic in Atlanta, Georgia and a certification in Adjunctive Physiotherapy from New York Chiropractic College. He is a graduate of Marshall University and is a Fellow of the Acupuncture Society of America. He is clinically trained in Active Release Therapy (A.R.T.). His patients have included collegiate and professional athletes, and range from infants to elderly patients.
Dr. Brown is clinically skilled in providing care for traumatic injuries, sports injury rehabilitation, and family care. He was recognized as 2009 Doctor of the Year by the North Carolina Chiropractic Association and 2000 Doctor of the Year by the Council of Chiropractic Assistants. Dr. Brown is founder and first President of the Summerfield Merchant Association. He is a lecturer with Pinnacle Management, a member of the American Chiropractic Association and Past President of the North Carolina Chiropractic Association.
Dr. Brown resides in Summerfield with his wife, two children and dog. "We love everything about this part of North Carolina; the people, the outdoor activities and the culture. We hope we can serve patients here for many years to come!"Mission Statement
- To provide the community with a natural, painless, drugless, and non-surgical approach to better health.
- To help the athlete perform better, the elderly feel younger, children to grow up healthier, and the sick regain their health.
- To provide every patient with exceptional care regardless of their financial status.
- To instill in every patient the knowledge that the central nervous system controls and maintains every system and function of the body and that the health of the central nervous system directly reflects the health of the whole being.
LocationSummerfield Family Chiropractic is located in the northwest Guilford County region of the beautiful North Carolina Piedmont Triad. The clinic is conveniently accessible to the residents of Summerfield, North Greensboro, Oak Ridge, Stokesdale, Kernersville, Reidsville, Scalesville and Browns Summit.
DirectionsFrom Greensboro: North on Hwy 220N (Battleground Ave), left on NC 150 (Auburn Rd), on the left just before the intersection of Auburn Rd and Summerfield Road.
From Stokesdale: South on Hwy 220N, right on NC 150 (Auburn Rd), on the left just before the intersection of Auburn Rd and Summerfield Road.
From Oak Ridge or Kernersville: East on NC 150, right on Summerfield Rd, on the left immediately after the intersection with Auburn Rd.